Relax and enjoy a sail...
On the beautiful waterways of Fernandina Beach to Cumberland Island and the Atlantic Ocean, or sail from Jacksonville. Choose your location and time.
Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL (6 passengers maximum • 2 hours minimum)
2 Hours - $200 for 3-6 passengers (2 passengers- $160)
3 Hours - $275 for 3-6 passengers (2 passengers- $220)
4 Hours - $350 for 3-6 passengers (2 passengers- $280)
6 Hours - $400 for 3-6 passengers (2 passengers- $320)
8 Hours - $500 for 3-6 passengers (2 passengers- $400)
ST MARYS LUNCH or DINNER
(Sail there and back with 1 hour stopover)
5 Hours $350
4 hours $300
(Sail there and back with 1 hour self guided tour)
Overnight Rates (Including Captain)
Overnight Sail & Anchorage including Dinner! @ $400(maximum 4 passengers)
24 hours @ $700 (max. 4 passengers)
48 hours @ $1,099 (max. 4 passengers)
A Windward Sailing Charter...
Is when you rent a sailboat with a captain for some fun hours on the water.
Sailing The Perfect Way To...
Make a wonderful memory with your family!
Relax and unwind — get away from it all!
Give a unique party — great for all ages!
Enjoy some romantic quiet time on the water!
See Amelia Island as you've never seen it before!
See wild horses on Cumberland Island!
Watch for Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins!
Experience the ever-changing panorama of nature!
Possibly get a close-up view of a nuclear submarine!
See Downtown Jacksonville from the St. Johns River!
Learn a little about sailing while you have fun!
Surprise someone with a gift they'll never forget!
We Offer Gift Certificates
• Prior to 48 hours before reservation time = No Charge
Contact us for more info
and special seasonal rates!
• Less than 48 hours, but before 24 hours = 1/2 Charter Rate
• Less than 24 hours = Full Charter Rate
• You may bring along beverages & snacks if you'd like. We provide ice in the galley for your convenience.
• Sea breezes can make the air cooler than you might expect. A lightweight outer garment is recommended for your comfort, with the exception of summertime day sails.
We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes that are practical for moving about on a boat.
• Your USCG Captain will make weather determination based on safety considerations.
• No charge for weather-related cancellations.
• Mutually-agreeable rescheduling can be arranged.
• Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses, binoculars & your camera!